Unleashing the Right Side of the Brain
Firstly, i don't have an accnt with that nonsense so i can't actually blog that bit...i just thought of posting my comments here...
Secondly, these are strictly my comments and would not like to get commented on the same ;-)....
Comments:
1) Is the title supposed to be a pun? Right as in wrong /right or left/right? Cos if it were the later then
(if you read some biology) then you will know that if you are left-handed then the right side of your
brain is the more developed one and hence more creative.On the other hand, if you are a right handed
person then the left one's more developed and hence more creative....
2) If i was the boy who made the boat, i would just get lost in the smooth motion of the boat in the
puddle and wonder how motion could be so frictionless and entranced by the same - to a certain
extent think of a free soul with no qualms about the rest of the world..not think of victory / art of
origami.
3) "And as she sees a puddle of water, I see her jump into it. "- "Puddle of water" used again. Think of
something else which corresponds with your idea of just reliving the past and just hoping that the
energy and vibrance of youth comes back to you.(I can think of just looking at vast meadows and just
running around like i had no bound...sounds boring but it's the perspective that counts.)
4) I absolutely love this line - "I see children playing in the rain, untarnished by the complexities of the
world ."
5) suspicion is the right spelling for "suspision"
6) What is the connection between the title "Unleashing the right side of the brain" and the second last
line which talks about trust?
I hope this is of some help....
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment